The MCU Spoiler Thread ('free' on Disney+ UK pace)
  • Venom was complete tosh, but Hardy and the Venom voice actor were in a completely different movie which was an hilarious romcom from the fish out of water school (and yes that was a riff on the lobster scene)
  • Yeah I was not a fan of Venom at all. Im growing to dislike Tom Hardy more and more since his (IMO) crap turn at Mad Max. I think his acting is just super obvious. No depth there other than looking pretty.
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Venom was very much one of those films where I had heard everyone going on about how rubbish it was, went in with zero expectations, and came out having had a pretty good time.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    There's Falcon and the Winter Soldier done, enjoyed the lot to be honest. There's deffo some wonky bits but it was better than most of the Netflix Marvel TV stuff, so I'm not complaining
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Venom was very much one of those films where I had heard everyone going on about how rubbish it was, went in with zero expectations, and came out having had a pretty good time.

I remember very little about it other than the Tom hardy wigging out scenes, and the love scenes between venom and Tom
  • Hardy was superb in Warrior.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    As they seem to be going down the freaky, magic, multiverse mystery stuff anyway I wouldn't mind seeing some Madame Web stuff.

I thought she was a big part of the next spider-verse film? Can’t remember where I saw that though.
  • I just tried looking up the storyline she appears in in the 90s cartoon to jog my memory because I seem to remember enjoying that line.

A Google question appeared "Is Spider Man based on a true story?"
  • Hahahaha that actually goes from being dumb to incredibly cute the more I think about it.
  • Gonzo Hardy was great in Taboo, too.
  • 10/10 would bang and then let him eat one of my limbs.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Rumblings that Gina Carano is being uncancelled. Anyone else hear?
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • What does that even mean?

She’s a loud mouthed idiot who got fired for being a loud mouthed idiot and is now working with Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire - of all the people she could have picked, that one seems to be her pinning her colours to the mast in a very particular way.

According to shitstain site “Pirates & Princesses” who, as with every time they get brought up here happily elide all factual reporting in favour of random happenstance and shit they know from “insiders at Disney! honest!” they saw her toys on sale in Walmart, and a tweet from Bear Grylls that her cancelled episode of Running Wild is gonna be aired on NatGeo.

She’s still a moron.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    A wizard did it.
    You joke but I am a bit worried about Marvel going down this route.

Marvel have become aware of the serious mens health and body issues being caused in young men watching their movies by jacking all of their actors up to the gills on PEDs for their roles when they have to play superheroes, except that's taboo so they have to pretend they aren't juiced out of their minds when they put on 20-40lbs of lean muscle in 6 months before shooting and it was because they ate chicken brocolli and rice six times a day and spent 8 hours every day in the gym with a "top hollywood trainer".
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I meant more magic over tech/science but ok.
  • Yeah, I mean whatever the in-universe reason is, it is very likely tied to the logistics of show budget, timescales for production and also the damage being done to kids and adults who think the actors in these roles are looking like they do naturally.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    A wizard did it.
    You joke but I am a bit worried about Marvel going down this route.

Marvel have become aware of the serious mens health and body issues being caused in young men watching their movies by jacking all of their actors up to the gills on PEDs for their roles when they have to play superheroes, except that's taboo so they have to pretend they aren't juiced out of their minds when they put on 20-40lbs of lean muscle in 6 months before shooting and it was because they ate chicken brocolli and rice six times a day and spent 8 hours every day in the gym with a "top hollywood trainer".

This.
    That Indian comedian who recently got absolutely rooted for his marvel film.
    He didn’t have an ounce of muscle on him prior to this amazing routine with his top Hollywood trainer.
    Utter rubbish. Your body can only gain a certain amount of muscle per year without PEDs and he’s exceeded the natural gain by about 3 times.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cancelled lol. Phrase made up by the right to try and allow any old hateful shit to be spouted. Same with woke. I fucking hate it. It's reductive and they know it is.
  • Gina got so cancelled that she got given a blank slate movie by the Daily Wire for whatever vanity project she wants to make next.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    There's a show with Bear Grylls in which she appeared. He called for it to be broadcast and it's scheduled for next week. Rumours of the toys re-appearing too.
  • Almost as if she was never cancelled at all and the some people just like to fucking fill their little dipes over manufactured outrage for the clicks.
  • Almost as if there is no globe-straddling conspiratorial body ruling the hiring/firing decisions of every entertainment brand out there.

Did Disney dump her from their Mando cast over her shitty political opinions? Or was that exaggerated from ‘they haven’t cast her in the next season yet’?
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I've no idea what she even said to get fired.

I like to ogle at her in Mandalorin and that's as far as my interest goes. :)
  • She was dropped for calling out fans who ogle her.
  • Can’t have that. Need to keep a bit of blue in for the Dads.
  • Yeah I mean, I don't mind when they do that, but I think when she said "Fucking sick of these cuck neckbeards just cranking their shit over me when irl I would fucking knock out their teeth on the one day in a thousand they were brave enough to actually say something to me without using the word "uwu"" she was overstepping the line a little bit.
  • davyK wrote:
    There's a show with Bear Grylls in which she appeared. He called for it to be broadcast and it's scheduled for next week. Rumours of the toys re-appearing too.

That's exactly what I said in my post. Without the whole sucking up to Daily Wire cos she's a big moron with a tendency to run her mouth bit, which is also pretty important really. 

You don't need your hand holding for a wank, but you also don't need to buy into this dumb idea of "cancelling" either and "uncancelling" either.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Yeah I mean, I don't mind when they do that, but I think when she said "Fucking sick of these cuck neckbeards just cranking their shit over me when irl I would fucking knock out their teeth on the one day in a thousand they were brave enough to actually say something to me without using the word "uwu"" she was overstepping the line a little bit.

That is quite funny though.
  • The toy stuff is just idiots finding the last of the stock line still on sale here and there.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Roujin wrote:
    Yeah I mean, I don't mind when they do that, but I think when she said "Fucking sick of these cuck neckbeards just cranking their shit over me when irl I would fucking knock out their teeth on the one day in a thousand they were brave enough to actually say something to me without using the word "uwu"" she was overstepping the line a little bit.
    That is quite funny though.

Not when cuck neckbeards are 57.8% of the revenue stream.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!