Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    pantyfire wrote:
    I think so. All points and unlocks are awarded in game, so you can swap attachments you have just earned BUT if you get a connection drop then you lose them because they are not saved to your profile until the end of the round.
    I thought they fixed that and it recorded unlocks/ranks when they happen mid-game?
    I could be wrong it might have been fixed in one of the many patches.

Actually. I think it was that they fixed it so it wasn't saving stats as it went to cut down bandwidth but caching them locally and then uploading between games/session end.

And now I'm completely confused between what they did in BC2, BF3 and the kabillion patches.
  • on for a quick blast in the end. you still around panty?
  • Heh, this is the fecking dogs danglies! Cracking game with Panty there. The big outdoor maps are amazing!

hoo-rah!

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • G, just double check it's Battlefield 3 and not Bad Company 2 you're playing.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Haha. Definitely B3 lol. It's funny, I hated BC2 but this feels sooooooo much better. A lot more like BC1 actually. The levelling-up system is utter gash, but hey, I can live with it. BC1 had such a great system. Earn points, buy what the fuck you want with your points. Fucking idiot that thought this was better should be fucking sacked.

great fun though

g.man
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I think g has finally lost it. 

Poor guy ;)
  • It's the Red-Bull and Napalm mate.

:D

g.man
  • How do you do the "spotting" thing in this game?

anyone?

g.man
  • ...also, how does chat work? Is it just your squad you can talk to/hear, or can you communicate with everyone on your team?

hmmm?

g.man
  • I think just the squad but everyone uses party chat and no one ever talks.
  • Party Chat! I'd forgotten that even existed.

been a while. ta.

g.man
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Stop raving over bf3. You're making me want to play :(
  • Are you not able for some reason?

regards

g.man
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Xbox drive still buggered from the little ones adventures, so I'm on an old one with no hard drive. Only got a 4gb pen plugged in it so it's not enough for bf3.
  • Oh dear. Oh deary deary me.

oh dear

g.man
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Indeedio. 

1943 anyone :'(
  • We should definitely play some of that.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Any time.
  • g.man, and frantic pea

im very tired atm, but if you gys wanna do 1943 soon, i am all over it

cheers
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    anytime you unlock something or reach a requirement (like 7 rifle kills for instance) it saves your stuff.

the only time you wont get them unlocks or other things is if you'v been kicked by host/admin.
    (even then it sometimes saves)

fucking awesome game.

also @gman: if you go to your menu in a round with start button and then choose squad...at the bottom there should be a chat thing with the options for off>squad>team.
    so you can chat to anyone on your whole team rather than just in the squad your in....you can also join a diffrent squad if needs must.

that update were game data changes and to add in the extra premium items like dogtags and assignments.
    assignments are really fun imo.
    cant wait for more.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Cheers Davie. 2.3gig is a hell of a lot of dog tags though.
    Great games with the lads tonight. Won some, lost some, had a hell of a lot of fun, and that's the main thing.
    Been a long time gone, and damn me it feels good to be back.

awesome sauce

g.man
  • Yeh good games. The sheer spectacle of the thing can't be beaten.
    We ended up winning that game when you left but it was a hard fight. The other team where pretty good.
    I ended up staying on until 3am...
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Well done, that quite a turnaround. I was starting to think we were the only three people on our side actually playing.

+1

g.man
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Anyone gonna play this tonight? Or is it still racing that happens on a Friday? Need to get myself some game time, and if I can drag myself through this day (currently trying coffee to even get started, so sleepy) I'm up for some shooting.

Might even be up for racing, but hardly have any of them on the 360.
  • I'll be on. I keep playing this in binges. Nothing for weeks then up till the early hours for a few days. Then abstanance again for a few weeks.
  • Probs won't be on till Sunday now. Enjoyed my brief go last night - particularly Iain and myself starring in Sniper Clearout - The Movie.
  • I'll be on this tonight.

oh yes

g.man
  • When you guys left last night I popped
    Into US server to piss them off. Swings and roundabouts really. So people I seemed to have all the time in the world against and others where one shotting me pistols.
    Still I managed to lag kill many of them with the L96 on Metro.
    I am also obsessed withy the premium assignments which seemed designed to get you to use less popular kit. The LMG one wants you to use the PKP
    Pencheng for 100 kills and it is a complete sack of shit.
    I did get my 1 EOD bot kill within seconds of deploying it for the first time. It was a very Benny Hill moment.
  • argh, got those cheap points the other day. Have thought about buying premium a few times. I'm thinking about it now in fact.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!