Racist
  • Warning: incredibly hard to watch. Innocent man getting shot view from body cam.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10163642415925117&id=796180116

But jesus christ these cops. Listen to the fucker. Disgusting. Total power abuse.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Jesus Christ. That's murder.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Cop wasn't charged? The fuck is this?
  • Facewon wrote:
    Warning: incredibly hard to watch. Innocent man getting shot view from body cam.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10163642415925117&id=796180116

But jesus christ these cops. Listen to the fucker. Disgusting. Total power abuse.

He was always going to pull the trigger wasn't he?

Fucking sick.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Fuck me. He basically just executed him.
  • g.man wrote:
    Fuck me. He basically just executed him.

And had his jolly with him before it. As face said, total power abuse.

SFV - reddave360
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    It’s fucking sick. As Red said he was just playing with him. Knew from the off he was going to shoot him and was just fucking with him. How was he not convicted of murder?
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    "if you make a mistake there's a severe possibility you will be shot"

I've only got that far, but that's pre-meditation, that lifts this from manslaughter to murder immediately
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    What the fuck even was that

Why are we even still still trading with these people?

They need some training and a yellow card (and a lot more but hey)
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • That's an old video, I r member watching it years ago.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • How old? Out of interest.
  • Years... I dunno. I wanna say it's three or four years old
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I think it's 4 or 5 years old iirc.
  • Fuck.
  • It's really shocking, I remember seeing it and thinking "I don't think I ever want to go to the US again, it's a sick country"
  • Yeah, I remember that one from the time.

January 2016, shooting of Daniel Shaver.

Police Sergeant Charles Langley then ordered Shaver, who was lying prone, to cross his legs. Moments later, he ordered Shaver to push himself "up to a kneeling position". While complying with the order to kneel, Shaver uncrossed his legs and Langley shouted that Shaver needed to keep his legs crossed. 

Startled, Shaver then put his hands behind his back and was again warned by Langley to keep his hands in the air. Langley yelled at Shaver that if he deviated from police instructions again, they would shoot him. Sergeant Langley told Shaver not to put his hands down for any reason. Shaver said, "Please don't shoot me". 

Upon being instructed to crawl, Shaver put his hands down and crawled on all fours. While crawling towards the officers, Shaver paused and moved his right hand towards his waistband. 

Officer Philip Brailsford, who later testified he believed that Shaver was reaching for a weapon, then opened fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver five times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed, and may have been attempting to prevent his shorts from slipping down. An autopsy report found that Shaver was intoxicated (with a blood-alcohol level over three times the legal driving limit), which police stated may have contributed to his confused response to their commands.
  • I’m cold fucking sober, and I would have been absolutely baffled by that murdering dickhead’s commands. I don’t believe you could have put any of us in that poor bastard’s position and we’d have come out of it alive.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    This is what I hate about the police system. The fact that they close ranks and protect their own at the expense of any kind of morality or even just following the fucking law. There was zero justification for his response. I watched the video and it’s pretty clear he’s trying to pull up his pants, while shitting himself and obviously panicking, as anyone would be.

If all the other cops are good cops, as we keep hearing, then these “few bad apples” should face the full force of the law. But let’s be honest the reality is that there are probably only a few good apples and not all of the cunts have been caught on camera.
  • The USA is what scared me the most, not North Korea, or Russia, or ISIS, it's the USA.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    The thing people forget when they use the defence "a few bad apples", is that the full saying is "a few bad apples spoil the bunch".

When the police protect and retain those bad apples, rather than seek them out and get rid of them, they ensure that the entire police system is spoiled, bad and untrustworthy.
  • g.man wrote:
    I’m cold fucking sober, and I would have been absolutely baffled by that murdering dickhead’s commands. I don’t believe you could have put any of us in that poor bastard’s position and we’d have come out of it alive.

Absolutely.  I had no idea.  Why the hell didn't they just tell him to kneel with his hands up, and cuff him?  Fuck the US police.
  • g.man wrote:

Worth remembering the shooter isn't the same person who issued those commands. That guy also retired and went off grid on his fat pension. He was just as culpable, of not more - bit like George floyd, he was older and it seemed like the rest were following him.

• GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    "kneel up, arms straight up, cross you ankles, now crawl towards me" wtf? How is that even possible without contravening one of the previous instructions. They could have just told him to lie flat, arms and legs spread, and cuffed him from there. It's a disgusting power trip that has left a man dead, a wife widowed and two children fatherless. But the worst part is the protection provided to the offending cop by the system. I can't imagine how that blatant injustice affects the victims family.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    It needs a complete overhaul, every video I see is always some insecure prick issuing orders, expecting compliance. Attitude shift required, did anyone see the one yesterday about the ice creams, can;t remember if that was here or elsewhere I saw it. Fucking ridiculous, complete inability to tell tone

• "kneel up, arms straight up, cross you ankles, now crawl towards me" wtf? How is that even possible without contravening one of the previous instructions. They could have just told him to lie flat, arms and legs spread, and cuffed him from there. It's a disgusting power trip that has left a man dead, a wife widowed and two children fatherless. But the worst part is the protection provided to the offending cop by the system. I can't imagine how that blatant injustice affects the victims family.

It's enough to drive one to vendetta, isn't it. Like, I'd be tempted to put a contract on the guy.

• cockbeard wrote:
    It needs a complete overhaul, every video I see is always some insecure prick issuing orders, expecting compliance. Attitude shift required, did anyone see the one yesterday about the ice creams, can;t remember if that was here or elsewhere I saw it. Fucking ridiculous, complete inability to tell tone
    Yeah, these guys probably think they're being really clever without realising that actually they're still just pulling over random black people and putting the fear of God into them. How we all laughed.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:

Hahahahaha, you thought we might kill you because you're black, hahaha, actually we just want to give you ice-cream for social media points. Hahaha

Pricks.
  • b0r1s wrote:

If all the other cops are good cops, as we keep hearing, then these “few bad apples” should face the full force of the law. But let’s be honest the reality is that there are probably only a few good apples and not all of the cunts have been caught on camera.

I watched a video the other day that among other things pulled up the use of the phrase "a few bad apples" and how it is being used incorrectly on the regular by cunts like Trump or the US Police representatives.

The phrase is "a few bad apples spoil the crop". Meaning it isnt just about a few bad actors, it is about how if those bad actors arent removed and dealt with the whole lot goes bad.

So yeah, it is "a few bad apples" best fucking remove them quick sharp or you have a metaphorical pile of acrid rot.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yep I understand the full meaning but I honestly think the rot has already happened. I think you have some idealistic cops trying to serve and protect but a mass of corrupt fuckers. Those that came out to protest against those cops that pushed over the old boy just goes to show that the majority think like those “bad apples”. Reform is needed badly and another way to protect the public is also needed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!