Racist
  • Seriously though, fuck this cunt. West is a dangerous antivax religious idiot.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53332251
  • He's a fucking clown.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • He wants to run the White House like Wakanda.
    Theres me thinking he means having strong representation of African American staff.
    Nope, he wants go go gadget shoes.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    He wants to run the White House like Wakanda. Theres me thinking he means having strong representation of African American staff. Nope, he wants go go gadget shoes.

I think id take him over trump. Sure, he's a religious nut but he seems to be led more by love. I genuinely think trump revels in hate.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Sure but its not exactly a ringing endorsement.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    I think id take him over trump. Sure, he's a religious nut but he seems to be led more by love. I genuinely think trump revels in hate.

I'd take Mr T, Axl Rose, or Sarah Jessica Parker over Kanye. Reckon you'd get more thoughtful policies out of them.

Not even joking.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Sure but its not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Yeah, really just shows how damaging trump has been.

RedDave2 wrote:

I'd take Mr T, Axl Rose, or Sarah Jessica Parker over Kanye. Reckon you'd get more thoughtful policies out of them.

Not even joking.

Just wondering why you picked those 3? I feel SJP is the sane one out of the three by a mile.

SFV - reddave360
  • Isn't Wakanda an absolute monarchy in the fiction?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yup. I’m wondering where he’s getting all the vibranium from?
  • Isnt the moral of the story with wakanda to not be insular and share wealth and knowledge because we are stronger together?
  • We’ll never know. I think - in the movies - wakanda is off the charts ahead of everyone else and they help everyone else and eventually everyone wins but it’s not clear that sharing really helped them (perhaps indirectly becoming friends with Captain Marvel helped). They probably would have been okay.
  • Well well well if it isnt the institutionally recist police once again about to try and find itself no institutionally racist. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-racial-bias-investigation-stop-and-search-iopc-a9611546.html

20,000+ stop and searches in London alone between March and May on predominantly young, black men, thats basically the equivalent of 30% of all the young black males in London being searched. Apparently the figures for stop and search during this period are up double the same period as last year. How the fuck has that happened when there is a lockdown on? 

More than 80% of stops resulted in no action, so at what point are the police going to admit the only reason they are stopping black people is because they are black and their officers are fucking stupid? A black kid is walking around outside during lockdown, this is suspicious and I should stop them and search them because, umm reasons. Yeah. 

Can't help but notice not a lot of the predominantly white people packing out the beaches have not been subject to searches, despite also being outside during the lockdown.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • THE WORST PART OF ALL IS THAT FUCKING THERESA "HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT" MAY IS ONE OF THE MOST VOCAL CIRTICS OF THIS.

e4be5c7acd1b9eebd08845c992e791d8.png
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Dismantle the police, replace them with hubby's security company.
  • O FUK
  • He's apologised, unfortunately, IMO, but woj emailed "fuck you" back to a US senator trying to push for nba players to wear "back the blue" t shirts when season resumes.

Lol.

Also, john Oliver's 30 minute police vid is well worth a go.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Regarding the backlash against Wiley for antisemitic comments?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53536471

It's tough, because unlike a lot of racist commentary, antisemitism has a wildly ambiguous definition at the time of writing... But it's pretty safe to consider peddling the idea of "Jewish privilege", to be derogatory.

It's almost as if one is suggesting that Jewish people have always enjoyed the kind of privileges associated with brutal white, European colonialism, and were never victims of it.

Which is actually quite insulting, given even a basic understanding of popular modern history.

That said, as a counter culture artist, he could play the free speech card, and I'm sure he'll always have an audience. But as an MBE recipient, and with privileged access mainstream communication channels (as Danny Baker once had), then he should definitely be held up to a certain standard.
  • If you go on a multi day rant about Jews (which for the record is ongoing), even if individual tweets in isolation might not be considered anti-semetic, it's pretty safe to say you're being anti-semetic.
  • Feel like he hasn't given due consideration to the full scope of Hitler's work. Being a proper dick about it all, it seems.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • The gap between what Danny baker did and Wiley is so wide you could fit the whole of the UK into it.

There was nothing unambiguous about what Wiley Said.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    He’s a cunt. And a fucking idiot.
  • Wiley needs help. Fell straight into the jewish cabal control the music biz wormhole.

But seriously aside from his disgusting comments his behaviour is regularly erratic to the point that many think he either has a serious drug problem or is bipolar. That's not me making excuses for his behaviour, guy needs to fucking fix up one way or the other.

I note that since he is sort of famous a load of people who haven't said shit about the myriad sources of continual serious abuse coming from some corners of Twitter are on the bandwagon acting like he is the worst thing on Twitter or that he represents a serious problem while implying that somehow the black community needs to address it. Fuck off.
  • Yeah, very much the UK's answer to Kanye West.
    I think it is probably something like bipolar. He seems to go through stages of being extremely insular, then flips out.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    NOPE

West has a lot of people between him and the public, Wiley doesn;t, not an excuse
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • There’s a song where he literally says he isn’t bipolar (pretty good song imo).
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    It;s quite possible he would say that though?
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • There’s a song where he literally says he isn’t bipolar (pretty good song imo).

He also said he would snatch the weave off Stormzy's mum's head in another track so like, swings and roundabouts.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    hahaha, yeah let's probably not take lyrics literally, especially grimey bois
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    The gap between what Danny baker did and Wiley is so wide you could fit the whole of the UK into it. There was nothing unambiguous about what Wiley Said.

True to a degree.

I also suppose the louts who throw banana skins onto football pitches are merely trying to congratulate their favourite players for the goals scored against their teams. Symbolic racism is pretty much the most common form of bigotry. Many of today's racial problems stem from overt and latent racial symbolism, of varying levels of sophistication.

But I'm going to concede this position for now (though I did admittedly raise the connection), because I know many people here are still only willing to see a single side of the Danny Baker thing, and I'm already reasonably happy with the outcome of that.

I wonder though, where the true line lies with antisemitism. Wiley is definitely wrong. And if he's prosecuted, I'd probably agree with the decision to do it.

But if (for an example) Corbyn snapped on Twitter, and started ranting specifically about the likeness of Israeli domestic policy, to that of apartheid South Africa, is he really Antisemitic?

I thought I knew how it worked, but when Rebecca Long-Bailey got sacked, I realised I either don't fully understand the term, or people are playing games with the definition of it.

I bet, somehow, even this entire post can be construed as antisemitism.
  • But if (for an example) Corbyn snapped on Twitter, and started ranting specifically about the likeness of Israeli domestic policy, to that of apartheid South Africa, is he really Antisemitic?

No. 

But if he included in his rantings comparisons of Jewish people to the KKK, claimed they were responsible for the slave trade, and controlled the music industry then I think we could agree he'd certainly be moving in that direction.
    thought I knew how it worked, but when Rebecca Long-Bailey got sacked, I realised I either don't fully understand the term, or people are playing games with the definition of it. I bet, somehow, even this entire post can be construed as antisemitism.

In that case people are certainly playing games. Some cunt like John Mann or Wes Streeting would probably claim your post is anti-semetic, but that's because they are cunts.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!