Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    pretty sure it's "a few bad apples spoil the cart". /pedant dick.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    yay.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    There is some justice in the world.
  • Kow wrote:
    pretty sure it's "a few bad apples spoil the cart". /pedant dick.

Get with the times bud

Spoiler:
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • cockbeard wrote:
    You'd have thought Ecclestone would identify with Napoleon more

Glass?

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message

Nails it in one sentence.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Vela wrote:
    You'd have thought Ecclestone would identify with Napoleon more
    Glass?
    Short

edit: dammit, should've said halfpint
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • What I find remarkable about these stories about cops executing black men on the streets is that they're never killed in retaliation.  The guy that killed that man is retired with PTSD compensation for life. Yet you never hear that someone found him and got revenge. The restraint from the black community in the states at times is incredible.  

Not to say that cops don't get killed or attacked, of course, but this guy would be one that thoroughly deserved it.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    All these guys diagnosed with PTSD, yet none have committed suicide

Yet another reason why private healthcare might just be a big bag of bollocks
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Matt_82 wrote:
    What I find remarkable about these stories about cops executing black men on the streets is that they're never killed in retaliation.  The guy that killed that man is retired with PTSD compensation for life. Yet you never hear that someone found him and got revenge. The restraint from the black community in the states at times is incredible.   Not to say that cops don't get killed or attacked, of course, but this guy would be one that thoroughly deserved it.

Funny you should mention that...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

The reason that most US police officers are not killed in retaliation is because the police already execute no knock warrants and kill innocent black people while they're sleeping in their beds by accident when they turn up at the wrong house. Imagine what the police response would be like if they actually had motivation to come and look for you because they thought you were involved in the revenge kiling of an officer.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Roujin wrote:
    Funny you should mention that... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers The reason that most US police officers are not killed in retaliation is because the police already execute no knock warrants and kill innocent black people while they're sleeping in their beds by accident when they turn up at the wrong house. Imagine what the police response would be like if they actually had motivation to come and look for you because they thought you were involved in the revenge kiling of an officer.

Yeah I've spent most of the day thinking about this.  Reminds me a bit of the Nazi's treatment of the Jews.  There were lots of questions of, "why did you let it happen to yourselves" afterwards.  But obviously the Nazi's were brutal beyond imagination.  Any push back at all would be met with overwhelming force.  

There's no way that the black community could fight back without brutal treatment back.  We're seeing it with the way the police are treating protesters.  Which I think says a lot about the relations between AA and cops in the states.
  • cockbeard wrote:
    I don;t understand why we don;t do what what we always used to do, and all social animals still do. Exile

Cos Australia is a bit full not to mention picky who they let in these days
    PSN - minkymu
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Imagine being a citizen of Hong Kong, of a certain age, and following recent events, eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Hong_Kong_riots
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    David Starkey has been criticised for saying slavery was not genocide because of the survival of "so many damn blacks".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53262668

• David Starkey resigns from university role over slavery comments
    I don't think they should have accepted his resignation though. I think they should have canned his ass.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • David Starkey has been criticised for saying slavery was not genocide because of the survival of "so many damn blacks".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53262668

It was astounding. What about Grimes, who nodded through all of Starkey's bullshit.

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Watch him make double the money with a patreon and world tour for racists as an “intellectual logical historian” or some bullshit.
  • Watch him make double the money with a patreon and world tour for racists as an “intellectual logical historian” or some bullshit.

That does seem to be the accepted business model. Open your eyes sheeple.

SFV - reddave360
  • The TV historian and author told an online show hosted by the conservative commentator Darren Grimes that slavery was not genocide because of the survival of "so many damn blacks".
    T3k192w.gif

I was going to ask if anyone had a timestamp or a longer clip of the context around that bit, but watching some of that podcast I realise that he's a total rotten fruitcake. Raving on about religious beliefs being displaced into other areas like BLM and environmentalism, holy shit what a dreadful cunt.

And that guy just smiles and nods through it. Watching it gives me an actual visceral face contorting reaction, like if I had to debate with one of these sorts of smarmy fucks for some reason I think I would really struggle. I think this is why I massively minimised my absorbtion of news a while ago, this shit just isn't good for your health.

Fuck conservatism. Fuck being patriotic. Tear all the fucking statues down.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    The media loves to play racists as a bit thick and/or working class. Obviously because it doesn’t suit their narrative. But occasionally the veil slips and intellectuals who are part of the system fuck up like this. Which clearly supports how institutional racism’s works. It’s always been and, without reform, always will be an old white boys club.
  • Against my better judgement I'm looking through random comment threads in related videos, just awful. People arguing about the semantics of whether mass slavery counts as genocide(!?), others agreeing with Starkey that we 'don't need to keep going over old ground' about things that happened 200 years ago, like let it go! Sheesh. That he's supposedly a historian is some tragic irony.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Here’s a nice video of him in action. Showing the typical way the white privileged expect to lead the conversation.

https://twitter.com/parislees/status/1278769683840237568?s=21
  • Makes my eye twitch.
  • Fuck him in the bin.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Things getting tricky down here. We're in postcode lockdown sitcho. (We don't have individual post codes, they're by suburb.)

My suburb just got put into lockdown, but the reason I'm in this thread is because my suburb has a bunch of housing commission flats. And They're in total lockdown. Police enforcing it on 3000 folks. Mostly black and brown folks. Police have a shocking history of overpolicing African folks in my area in particular, got taken to court and settled to keep dirty laundry out of public eye, in fact. 

Month long hard lock down for the flats. 

*facepalm*
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Hang in there face and keep us posted. I fear the rest of 2020 will be like this.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Oh I'm fine. I can still go to work, we have stuff close by and shops/cafes are as open as they were. No police out the front of my house. It's the glaring difference given the flats are about 100 metres away.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Let's hope it's not the same coppers who kettled a whole rush hour down the stairs of a train station then started spraying CS indiscriminately

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!