Punching ozno in the fuck - boxing and MMA for girlie men
  • Daniel fucking Cormier. Just the best.
  • Yup, just watched it (damn quick too) fair fooks!

Stipe did get eye poked during and his head may not have been entirely in the game with his wife expecting their first child (all he really talked about post-fight) and all. Think under different circumstances DC gets wrecked but well done double champ.

Jones V DC III (at heavyweight) after the Brock fight pls.
  • Till v Woodley for the strap in 5 weeks? Romero v Costa for the unofficial usada cough nudge wink belt??

UFC, you're really spoiling us. My head is exploding just thinking about those two.
  • IF Till can make weight that will be a very interesting fight. That said with so many fights getting cancelled at the last minute lately I'm finding it difficult to get excited for them.
  • Till v Woodley for the strap in 5 weeks? Romero v Costa for the unofficial usada cough nudge wink belt??

UFC, you're really spoiling us. My head is exploding just thinking about those two.

Nice, so if Colby isn't involved in a unification fight then what happens to his belt? Ferguson's got scrapped iirc and unfairly so imo considering what he'd done at lightweight compared to Conner and khabib. Surely Colby has to be treated the same.

That's a good fight too, Romero was calling out DC at one point ha.

• Yeah, what will happen to the belt is the same as the Tony situation. As soon as the bell goes for Till v Woodley, Colby is stripped. This is only happening cos the ufc needed a headliner for that card. A week ago it was dogshit but now we have this and Zabit v Yair (omgggggg). I'd be sour about it if it was anyone else but Colby, but it isn't, so I'm not! Fuck em!
  • Yeah, what will happen to the belt is the same as the Tony situation. As soon as the bell goes for Till v Woodley, Colby is stripped. This is only happening cos the ufc needed a headliner for that card. A week ago it was dogshit but now we have this and Zabit v Yair (omgggggg). I'd be sour about it if it was anyone else but Colby, but it isn't, so I'm not! Fuck em!

Your obviousley a nerd Gav ;)

I'm actually warming to Colby abit since that impressive performance against RDA. All the nerd and wedgie talk is cheesy but he's starting to back his words up now and he looks to be a tough fight for anyone that division. He should face the winner of that title fight for sure though.

Zabit vs Yair hell yes!

Gimme less cards per year and more quality fights like that please.

• This is really happening and 'I'm not surprised mutherfuckers' Nate Diaz is back, fighting Dustin Poirier.

HYPE:

• Yeeeeeees. The hype is real. Conor straight left KO in two.

Biggest takeaway from that press conference yesterday? The fucking size of Till!
    maxresdefault.jpg

He's a monster. Let's go baby!

Hyped for tonight too. Going for a DJ/Cody doubler. DJ answered my question on his twitch livesteam. We cool like that ;)
  • I really want Conor to get sparked out.
  • If sparked == KO'd that's unlikely.

A prolonged brutal mauling is.. if Khabib can get through that first round and a half or so, with Connor in Beast mode.

Hope Khabib gets starched early (Obv!) then next fight Tony finally takes dat ass to snap-down city and makes him tap..... Um, well.. chokes him unconscious anyways.

• What makes me dismiss Tony is the fact his mic skills are so fucking embarrassing it's unreal. Guy is just a complete banger. As a fighter obvs he's amazing, everything else is just a cringe. Complete chode.
  • Yeah he's one strange dude alright.

Amazing in the area that matters most tho: the art of fighting.
  • Didn't see Cejudo winning last night, but props to him. Him vs TJ would be a banger!
  • Yup, fair play to him. Mighty Mouse's looong (11, I think) winning run had to end some time.
  • Insanely hyped for Woodley v Till at the weekend. Please MMA gods, have them both make weight fine and no last min injuries!!

#AndNew, obvs. Fuckin mon Till! Let's go!
  • Aaaaaand we've got ourselves a title fight!

After all the talk, Till comes in a pound lighter than Woodley.

gXfcoAk.jpg

Let's go lad!
  • Giving dem haters the finger from the scales was a sweet touch. It's gonna be gud.
  • Woodley == SAVAGE_BEAST. Till will grow from the experience and come back stronger, me hopes.
  • Yup. Respect to the champ! Till will be back.
  • Woodley put on champions performance and showed why he's the welterweight king. I think Till looked a little out of his depth at this stage of his career but he'll grow from this much like Woodley did when Rory Mac beat him hopefully.

That head kick KO on the prelims... Fuck!
  • Khan underwhelmed at the weekend. Did enough I guess in the Maywether mould.
  • Holy shit this is weird without an audience. Connor is heated.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I find McGregor so fucking dull
  • I've never seen him (close to) this worked up before. Gonna be a WAR October 6.

Motto: don't bitch-slap mediocre fighter-friend Artem or you may end up in a box!!
    Um, punishment just don't fit the crime.

Honestly I'm a bit worried, normally the opponents are the riled-up and rattled ones.
  • Aye, very weird without a crowd. Think we can thank NYPD/NYSAC for that.

I enjoyed it. Can't say Conor doesn't do his due diligence on an opponent.
  • Hmm

I think the great man has hit the wall... that was well below his best work.  Seemed too keen to bang on about booze lol

Maybe he just needs a crowd to work of and that’s fine.  But it was no good this time.  Khabib clearly doen’t rate him as a pro fighter and Conor was more interested in his booze than the fight!

In any casei just don’t see how Macgregor wins.  Will be top shelf entertainment if the cheeky bugger does it again though lol
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • I want him to over-reach on his first hit, and get sparked out.
  • Khabib doesn't really spark anyone tbf

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!