Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Is there any way I can watch the Joshua v Povetkin fight on my phone? Nowhere round here is putting it on and I can't get it in my caravan.
  • If things really go Khabib's way it will likely be a prolonged mauling like this one - except he'd probably snap Connor's arm instead of letting him tap:

• Losing by over-reaching and getting sparked out would be a blessing in comparison. Don't think Khabib has it in his locker tho.
  • Hence "doesn't really spark anyone". Also MJ is a bum.

(forreals tho that fight was just scary hahaha)
  • Yeah got that. I was just illustrating the point. Hope Connor lights him up early: if it goes on and he gasses out he'll be in a world of hurt.

The Snoop dog commentary on that fight was funny, poor MJ:

• Connor really got to him and won the face off hands down, at least. So hyped for this *Crosses fingers that the Dagistani makes weight and shows up to collect his slaps*:

• bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    This is the stuff. Amateurs trying to knock the shit out of each other. Wonderful commentary too.
    My thanks to Boozy.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Love a bit of Bill Burr.

Don't ask me to predict Khabib v Conor cos I don't fuckin know any more. Wildly predicting any fighter to completely annihilate the other is plain stupid though. I think we're getting a classic on Sunday morning.
  • Sweet as: Connor, Khabib, Ferguson and Pettis all made weight. 

Going to be wars occurring. My mystic Paddy prediction: Connor to win by submission (via strikes*) late in round two and Tony to cut up Pettis with his elbows and take dat ass to snapdown city circa the third round.

* One can dream.
  • Okay fuck it, I woke up feeling Khabib's jaw is going walkies. Sky Bet offering Conor R1 KO for 6/1 too....

Tony can absolutely go fuck himself. No fighter irritates me more. The hyper talented brilliant cunt. Let's go Pettis, leg kick him to fuck.
  • Enjoyed the Conor heeling at the weigh in face offs!  “Let me get close, I won’t touch him”, followed by immediate slapping of Khabib’s fist.

Won’t have a chance to watch it though unfortunately.  I’m interstate ATM and was supposed to be flying back this morning, so of course my flight gets cancelled, and i don’t get back until at best halfway through the PPV!  Gosh darn it all to heck.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Well! That was the most pro wrestling thing I've seen in a while.
  • I have no idea what happened during the fight. Don’t even know who won, but the post fight shit is fun times!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bonr8nHBf9D/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1tf1ww6yptepz

iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Quele surprise. Brain damage sport attracts knuckle heads.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Quele surprise. Brain damage sport attracts knuckle heads.
    The inevitable disgrace from an event celebrating absolute disgrace.
  • Wouldn't be surprised if ufc use this footage for the hype for the rematch.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Don't get me wrong, I'll watch highlights and want to know the result....

So someone spill....
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Khabib won pretty easily, with a rear naked choke/neck crank thingy in the fourth round.

McGregor at least is the first man ever to win 1 round against Khabib, so there is that.

But cage fighting was the real winner today.
  • Apparently Khabibs fight monies have been withheld.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Ferguson v Khabib has got to be next - pls actually happen this time, 5th time lucky! 

I don't see anyone else in the division who can live with Khabib's wresting and ground game to take his 0... Maybe Kevin Lee also.
  • Yep, the fight ended up being exactly how it was sold to us. So the people outraged at Khabib need to chill a little. 'Grats to him though for a just about perfect performance before the tap.

Pettis v Fergo was a class scrap. But Derrick mothafuckin Lewis, oh man! What a guy!

If you haven't seen it, check out the fight between him and Volkov, then watch maybe the greatest post-fight interview ever seen. He knocked it out of the park, and rightly should be a big star now.
  • Volkov really must be kicking himself after that. 

This is a good clear breakdown of what happened after the main event. Fair fucks to Connor for taking on multiple dudes while trying to protect his team after getting mauled like that. Say what you like about him, the guy has heart: 

• Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Conors a cunt so my sympathy is non-existant
  • In all likelyhood, If McGregor hadnt been a cunt for months on end, that wouldnt have happened. So yeah, no sympathy for the scumbag.
  • Yeah Khabib really fucked up by losing his rag at the end, but given the behaviour of Conor in the build up I can understand his actions. Doesn't excuse them mind. 

I don't normally watch UFC, but saw a naughty upload of it on Youtube this morning. A shame no one will be talking about that straight right from Khabib that Conor AKA THE BEST STRIKER EVER FAPFAPFAP walked straight into and nearly had his head taken off in the second round. 

Also fuck all the pussio armchair fans saying it was a boring fight, they're the whole problem I really can't stand UFC most of the time, fucking meatheads who are only interested in watching guys get cut open errywhere. 

Blessed are the drake memes though of his face watching Khabib coming over the cage towards himself and Conor's team. Fuck Drake all day. Motherfucker probably going to put an Irish accent on for his next track. Culture vulture looking ass.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Khabib was really fucking dumb for it no doubt. And White apparently telling him before the fight he wouldn't give him the belt after if he won was supremely helpful to that toxic atmosphere.
  • In all likelyhood, If McGregor hadnt been a cunt for months on end, that wouldnt have happened. So yeah, so sympathy for the scumbag.

Khabib and his mates ganging up on Connor's buddy (in combination with Connor going off the rails as a result of fame + $millions) kicked it all off tbf. 

Connor has done some reprehensible shit (the bus thing was ridiculous) obv, but I do think he's a decent dude underneath it all. 

With him a lot of people confuse the dancer with the dance.
  • Well I mean, he's a big ol' racist, which doesn't help his case.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Racist? lol. No he fucking is not.
  • Khabib was really fucking dumb for it no doubt. And White apparently telling him before the fight he wouldn't give him the belt after if he won was supremely helpful to that toxic atmosphere.

Why would he not put the belt on him?

SFV - reddave360

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!