MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    I like arms and legs.
  • I like breast and thigh
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I LIKE TOURTOLES
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I had sardines and brown rice for lunch. I'm positive I have more muscles now. I think.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I've exceeded my daily protein requirements by a fair bit. I can feel it in my kidneys.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I've got something right here that you'd feel in your kidney'sokaynowthat'senough.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    oof
  • Ever done a piss that smells like molasses? 
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Nope. Done popcorn scented ones though.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    You should see my fucking jowls before and after since January. Cum in hand they're that good.

Also monster session (for me) of 45 minute triathlon fuck off Mr Trainer but not really this is good for me cardio followed by 45 minutes of upper body work including my shocked face when he told me to do something called skull crushers.
  • Speedhaak said:

Just back from tonights Crossfit. Almost fit for the grave... Tonight's metcon:

100 skips
    21 Knee to elbows
    50 Push ups
    15 L pullups
    100 skips
    15 Knee to elbows
    35 push ups
    12 L pull ups
    100 Skips
    12 Knee to Elbows
    20 push ups
    9 L pull ups

Fuck me that looks insane! Inbetween my training sessions I'm doing a very slightly modified M100 session:

Continous no stopping, 10 Squats > 10 Burpees > 10 Knee to Elbows > 10 Press-ups > 20 Squats > 20 Burpees > 20 Knee to Elbows > 20 Press-ups > 30 Squats > 30 Burpees > 30 Knee to Elbows > 30 Press-ups > 40 Squats > 40 Burpees > 40 Knee to Elbows > 40 Press-ups.

I'm too human to continue after that. Also, I've upgrades my cycling gear:

http://i.imgur.com/Lsn0a.jpg fuck, how do you do images?
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    That's a tough one man, for sure. Wow. I fucking hate burpees. 
  • Training multiple muscle groups in one session...no ta.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Today's was a partner workout. Partner 1 had to hold two 16kg kettle bells while partner 2 did 3 rounds of 7 wall balls [10kg] and 7 pull ups. Then the same thing again at 5 reps, and 3 reps. Doing each set twice [once for each person] - I thought it was going to be easy, I could barely hold onto the Kettle Bells after the third round. 

:)
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I had numerous close encounters with KBs of varying sizes, they take no prisoners.

• Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    They be tough! Gonna drink myself into a state this weekend to undo all the hard work! 
  • TBH, the press-ups are what I added and a bit of a cheat to rest my legs for a few seconds.

Shit I hate kettle bells. Pretty much everyone else in the gym swears by them but I keep worrying about knocking myself out with them or dropping them on my foot.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    MuseChick said:

This thread needs more pics.

• Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Haha!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message

TBH, the press-ups are what I added and a bit of a cheat to rest my legs for a few seconds.

Shit I hate kettle bells. Pretty much everyone else in the gym swears by them but I keep worrying about knocking myself out with them or dropping them on my foot.

Keep your form tight and you should be fine.  It's when you get sloppy that shit happens.  Snatches are a good candidate for injury if you're a bit loose.  Loose snatches, yes you read right.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    TBH, the press-ups are what I added and a bit of a cheat to rest my legs for a few seconds.

Russian swings! Boom, say goodbye to your face. 
  • They always swing around in my grip and hit my forearms on the/at the up so it makes me super-nervous.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Rotate your wrist as you raise it so the rotation absorbs the momentum.  They shouldn't bang against your arm, merely come to rest against it at the end of the rotation.
  • I had a good fasting day yesterday.

I ate some oven baked cod and a green salad at around 7.00PM on Wednesday night and didn't eat a thing until around 12.30PM on Thursday. The only time I really got hungry was around 11AM in anticipation of a BISON burger I was having for lunch.

My body handles the fasting fine as long as I'm prepared for it.

It's a weird thing listening to your body. When I eat a high sugar breakfast of fruit (strawberries and banana usually) I am hungry all day. Nothing will really satiate.

But when I have a high fat/protein breakfast (like 3 scrambled eggs) I struggle to get hungry for lunch.

When I fast, I typically am not hungry for the next few days as long as I continue to regulate my meals properly. As I said, I had a bison burger for lunch, a couple of paleo cookies (ground almonds, cashews, honey and 99% chocolate) and then some chilli (beef with tomatoes and veg) for dinner. Thats it. I probably ate around 1000-1200 calories and feel fine.

I will take some pics of my biceps in a bit. Just because...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I just took some comparison pics with webcam (same angle, distance light) and fuck me if I haven't gotten a hell of a lot bigger in 6 months.  It's amazing how you don't notice it until you check.  Now, to stalk the world's beaches.
  • Skerret said:

I just took some comparison pics with webcam (same angle, distance light) and fuck me if I haven't gotten a hell of a lot bigger in 6 months.  It's amazing how you don't notice it until you check.  Now, to stalk the world's beaches.

This annoys me. Funkstain pointed out elsewhere, it doesn't matter how much exercise I do, my body mass never increases. Damn you and your muscles.
    aaaaaAAH FA-SHION!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It'll be diet.  Eat a shedload more and you'll add some fat, but you'll add muscle fo sho.  That's the key.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Also you lose fat and gain muscle to varying degrees so body composition is a better guide than weight.
  • Skerret said:

This annoys me. Funkstain pointed out elsewhere, it doesn't matter how much exercise I do, my body mass never increases. Damn you and your muscles.

As Skerret says, it's diet. 

We have for years assumed that getting a better body is 75% exercise, 15% diet, 10% genes.

In real life its 70% diet, 29% exercise, 1% genes. 

If you eat correctly, your body will respond more to exercise, stress, sleep, sex, etc.

Change your diet and everything else will follow. 

What is your diet composition made up of? Are you eating enough fat? Fat is insanely important for anyone looking to change their body. As a rule, a healthy diet should look to be around 60% fats, 30% protein, 10% carbs.

PALEO
  • IT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING, FAGGOTS.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!