Welcome to fat fighters.. 2020 .. Double Digits..
  • Feet in air, crossed, lower back firmly on bench. Reach up into ceiling at top with the bar, extending shoulder blades. That’ll get you jacked.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • This is why I can't do weights.
  • Everyone is an expert in the gym, it's annoying as fuck.
    Imagine walking around sainsburys and people giving you shit cooking tips all the time.
    Or stood in front of the yoghurt blocking you from buying it, just so they can show how much yoghurt they eat.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I do that with quark to be fair
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Another 1lb off. Went gym yesterday and was all good so not losing (much) strength so I’m gonna assume it’s all fat loss. :)
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'm having a hard time gauging how much I need to lose to be equivalent to my 2016 running weight. I've gained fat and muscle since, more so fat, going from 150 to 165. My legs, arms and chest are all more defined, so I'm gonna aim for 155.

I'll know from my waist when I get there, o' course. That's 2" bigger than it was (33+), and about three more than I'd like.
  • Roujin wrote:
    I am now a 36" waist and I reckon I will probably drop back to 34" which is basically my waist size from like 15 years ago when I was a y u n g b o i and is my 'normal' size.

Went to buy some khakis today and yer boi was fitting in them 34"s apart from the fucking slim cut legs because the secret to getting decent calves is just to gain a load of weight, carry it round for a few years and then drop it. DENCHEST LOWER LEGS. 

Went for the 36"s as they were wearable and also accomodated one's legs. 

I reckon I woulda been in a straight leg, but they didn't have any in the nice brown colour. 

Anyway yeah, that was decent, didn't think I'd be as close as I was to that size. Keep going badgerinos!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Good man Rouj.

My waist has disappeared and I suspect I've hit 30" which is a pain cos none of me jeans fit. It's not all roses at the thin end of the fatwedge chaps, ask Tempy
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I got into my 30” too now. Gonna search around for some old designer fitted trousers this weekend and try them on. Excited.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Another pound off this week which was a minor miracle given I had a pretty good night out with meal and cocktails with friends and a couple of "off the wagon" nights.

My scales now read below 18st for the time in I don't know how.  Seeing that little LCD 17 felt like a real landmark.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Excellent progress Davy. I just can't get into it at the moment. Spring is coming though and I'll soon break the weights out again and start eating better. The booze is the killer though.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Aye. I'm dry apart from planned nights out. I'm laying off the beer though - that is just mental when trying to lose weight.
  • Good work all sexy bois in progress!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    My jeans are all loose-fit 33s with a belt, 'cause my 24" thighs and 15" calves are quite big apparently. I always thought my legs were towards the chicken side.

Tops are much easier, where my 40" chest matches most mediums.
  • Lost more than 1lb last week. That wasn’t supposed to happen!

I’m starting to look like a skinny little fucker. Just need more off the tummy then I can start slow lean bulking.
  • Hehe not my ideal look. But at least I’m fitting into some old favourites.
  • J̣͕̞̤̼̬̙Ǫ͕̝̦̟̫̈ͅI̜̍̃̊̄̈́ͩN̘͈͚͓ͤͪ ̜̤̣͍͕ͥͫ͛͋͒̒̚M͉̠ͧ͑ͤ͠E̼̲
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Had visitors last week so put a couple of pounds on - but back on the wagon. I have a net loss of 2lbs from 2 weeks ago so lost the few pounds I put on and them some - back on track.

My wardrobe is getting some use - work suits I haven't worn in a long time and almost a rail's worth of shirts are now back on the agenda.
  • Continuing to shed but at a slower rate now. Think my body is adapting to the caloric deficit. Might need to make adjustments, maybe just reduce by 50-100 calories a day. Or I could just be happy with slower rate for now. I’m taking a diet break when I go away in Easter for 10 days and will then resume when I got back. Gonna try and eat at maintenance. 

Gym went fairly well yesterday. Pulling similar weights to before so I don’t think I’ve lost much strength/muscle, plus measurements indicate it’s fat that is coming off.

How goes it for you, @Skerret?
  • @davyK, doing well?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Continuing to shed but at a slower rate now. Think my body is adapting to the caloric deficit. Might need to make adjustments, maybe just reduce by 50-100 calories a day. Or I could just be happy with slower rate for now. I’m taking a diet break when I go away in Easter for 10 days and will then resume when I got back. Gonna try and eat at maintenance.  Gym went fairly well yesterday. Pulling similar weights to before so I don’t think I’ve lost much strength/muscle, plus measurements indicate it’s fat that is coming off. How goes it for you, @Skerret?
    Quite well; dropped about 6.5kg give or take now in a tick under 3 months (84.x to 77.5ish)and have gained a wee bit on a few lifts.  Have gone up to 36.25kg (3x5) for weighted chins but accounting for the weight loss I'm only really up a kg or so (113kg-ish total).  Shoulder press is at 57.5kg for a triple then +1 reps -10% weight until I hit 20 reps total seems to be working.  Been 5 or 6 years since I was at 60 for reps (3 sets, didn't get very far) before my shoulder blew out so not setting news records.  I'll never bench heavy again I don't think.

Switched to DB press for chest and tha's going ok.  Started deadlifting again and started back at 110kg which is easy but I'm progressing slowly to let my forearm adapt again; last time I went back up to 150 for reps which was manageable but my arm felt life it was going to drop off for the next week so that was that.

Overall, some strength lost at the start of keto but it's creeping back in slowly but surely.

Knee oscillates between fucked and workable and I think the lack of deadlifting (due to forearm tendon issues) has weakened my upper back so my frame crumbles at just over the 100kg mark for reps.  Slow ascent to account for it is giving my patella hell so I try to cap it at 80 for 20 rep sets.  Problem is that fries my CNS so eh, it's jolly interesting.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    @davyK, doing well?

+2lb last week but it was expected as I fell off the wagon for several days (was planned due to post server room move celebrations etc).

Back on the programme this week. Expecting to undo that and maybe a bit more this week.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    -4.5lbs this week. Which means I am now 1lb off a 3.5 stone loss.

A great result factoring in I took my mother and mother-in-law (in Wifey's absence - pissed off to Lanzarote for a week) to a nice Chinese restaurant Saturday night. Ate what I want but stuck to the programme the rest of the week.

Out with a pal today for a Gold Cup bet, a few drinks and some grub. So hopeful that doesn't upset the apple cart.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Another -2.5lbs this week despite being on a blarge on Friday. A result.

3st 8.5lbs off in total. 17st 6lbs -  I haven't been this light in 20 years.
  • Good stuff!

Was it in this thread that we were talking about milk recently? I’m on gold top nowadays. Great stuff.
  • Keep it up Davy! You're totally bossing it mate.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Good stuff! Was it in this thread that we were talking about milk recently? I’m on gold top nowadays. Great stuff.

semi skilled (sic) for me. I'm allowed 250ml a day. I get the measuring nonsense out of the way as I have it with my Weetabix, I actually take 200 in case I have a notion for a drop of milk in a tea later in the day (which rarely happens).
    g.man wrote:
    Keep it up Davy! You're totally bossing it mate.

Thank you, Sir.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!