Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ok. Just waiting on my cooler to arrive. Missed playing this yesterday.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Aye the pawn ID thing was what got me thinking. Multiplatform games usually point out that someone is on a different platform though, and I've not seen that anywhere. I'll chuck up my pawn ID when I get the chance
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    A thing I forgot about last night, I thought my pawn's cloak was looking especially bling in the glorious sunshine of furry country, then I noticed that he'd actually got a status effect. I thought it was the pawn plague thing but when I checked it out in a panic it was only poison. Cured it by mixing a potion but I'm surprised it lasted that long, it was well after a fight and his health was constantly ticking down. I think my mage was keeping him going with her healing spells
  • Yeah, blighted status effects last an age, well worth taking potions to tackle that.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Headed into Venworth main square today and half the people were cowering in the rain. Couldn’t get any arrows as the weapon smith was doing the same. Turned around and there’s a bloody great dragon in the middle of the Melve gate. Great battle ensues with about a dozen guards and Brant joining in. Was worried major NPCs were gonna get killed.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Would you know if they did get bumped off? It says they'll be taken to the hospital/morgue/church thing in the slums but I'm wondering if their dead body hangs around or if it disappears. Imagine losing a vendor and locking yourself out of gear?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Well Brant was well in the fight and was worried he could go. That point about the morgue I’d forgot. May go and check to see that NPC who got eaten by the dragon could show up there.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Mind the knackers, master!

Always a good laugh when you do a sprint jump off a ledge and hit your spear jump move thing only to realize that your weapon is sheathed and your going to faceplant to your death.

Pawn ID for Cass: AXZ7DIESHZJP

He's even got DIE in the code, what a fucking legend

Pawn ID for Pocket Grief: J52ZRGPX6LES

30" biceps, size 4 feet, plucked eyebrows and a very pleasant demeanor
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Well that ending snuck up on me quick... this will get an NG+.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Eh? Come out of nowhere?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I'm absolutely loving the new area but it's absolutely relentless with the bad guys. Scrap after scrap
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I finished it proper, just think the final quest rattles along, and, tbh, there was so much stuff undone, I felt they didn't telegraph it well.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I'm absolutely loving the new area but it's absolutely relentless with the bad guys. Scrap after scrap

Yeah it can be harsh when you first get there. Some good armour and weapons when you get to the town though.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I've not even been back to Ser Whatshisface after that first three part monster culling quest. Just saw your review, magic archer still a mystery? Weird.

Really warming to the spear though, especially for big monsters. There's a force stun move you can charge up to slow them down, and I've just realized you can charge it up while spamming RB to light attack, so topples last twice as long and I can still attack while stun locking the buggers. I actually have more bother with getting smacked by a knacker because they quickly jump in for miles away before I can cast my forcefield spell
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I may reload from the last inn rather than NG+ it would make more sense and I can hunt around for the Magic Archer quest.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    You know that ugly as fuck NPC? What's the story there? He's popping up everywhere. Saw him in the checkpoint town, then again on the road as I was running through Battahl, now he's just popped up in the south checkpoint town on the other side of the gate. He's like the little game master prick from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Can’t say I recall him tbh. Is he the one with the greasy hair and the scare down his face?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Aye. Little chubby fucker
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    ZMM wrote:
    20240324-230813.jpg

Ran into this character at a town. This is an NPC, not user created. I tried to romance them.

Also met a black NPC called "Cotton" and I was like hmmm, really, Capcom.

That's him
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ha ha. Can’t say I’ve noticed him around everywhere. Tbh I legged it through the smaller towns to get to the capital.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I'm traveling with a woman healer, and Gief keeps on mentioning that the party is made up of men and making comments about my sexuality. I thought it was bugged but in the status screen Bridget is down as a masculine body type despite looking and sounding like a woman. Obviously Gief is some kind of transphobic dick head. And we were getting on so well.

I'll have to split them up. Bridget is getting a nice big jewel to take back to her Arisen, Gief is getting a handful of warm shite to take back to Dubs. We should be better than this
  • Managed to snatch an hour on this tonight - first time in over a week and I could've played it all night i think I'm only level 23 or something fighting the natives in Melve or some shithouse.

It's brilliant. All the different vocations make me soft and hard depending on the weather.
  • This is so good. So so fucking good.

You know the truth jungle boy.
  • I just found out there's a fancy and wry sphinx in this, pretty good.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Yep. Didn’t finish that quest because I’ve got a really bad memory and one of the tasks is to remember something specific to my play through. That was me dead in my tracks.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Lost daft Cass for the first time. Silly bugger fell into the brine. Had a bad feeling about him coming back with the plague thing but he seems ok.

I spent almost every penny I had on new armour for him and a new double pointy stick for me in the big city. I can't believe there's not a pissing port crystal there, unless I missed it?

Started heading in a direction I think I shouldn't just yet. Signs of a monster fucking things up in a very Harryhausen way which I don't feel like taking on. I'll probably head back like a sissy and poke around that main hub a bit more
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Nop there isn’t a port crystal you’ll have to plonk one down.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Yep. Didn’t finish that quest because I’ve got a really bad memory and one of the tasks is to remember something specific to my play through. That was me dead in my tracks.

Yeah, I laughed out loud when I twigged what I had to do.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    You’re only doing that quest on NG+
  • Dubs
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodfeller
    PSN
    DandyDavid
    Steam
    Woodfeller

Send message
    Loved the sphinx for the most part. I did reload once but I blame the wording. I have resisted reloading elsewhere. Even though most of my quests end in the most tragic way possible I am finding them very entertaining. The only real issue I have, which has been raised, is the game not communicating when something is time-sensitive. Would've appreciated some pawn dialogue.

Gief does get a bit gobby when there are no women in the party but there's no shortage of fantasy girlfriends in the rift to keep him happy.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!