• n0face wrote:
    £8.50 for a brand newish pair of headphones
    PXL-20240418-193315008.jpg
    PXL-20240418-195348095.jpg
    PXL-20240418-200111717-MP.jpg

Thanks for the inspo Syph

This pleases me so much
  • Rev wrote:
    Any tips for ps5 dual sense drift? Tried the reset job, but don't want to try taking it apart to clean it.thanks in advance

Hi Rev. Getting inside DualSense isn’t for the faint hearted, but it’s possible with just one screwdriver and a pry tool. You can try cleaning the stick out with some IPA, but in my experience it’s a short-term solution, unless there’s something obvious in the stick like pet hair or food crumbs. The other alternative is stick replacement. I can help with that, if that’s a direction you’d like to go down.
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    Wonder how many fully functional pairs of headphones are in landfill because they look a bit ratty.

Yeah. There's a little side hustle right there if one was so inclined.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    drumbeg wrote:
    There's a little side hustle right there if one was so inclined.

giphy.gif
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • The left stick on my Xbox pad went yesterday whilst I was being stalked by a wolf in The Long Dark - not exactly ideal timing. I've opened it up today and it seems that the stick has actually snapped off and is firmly lodged in the thumbstick. 

Looks like I'm going to be doing some soldering.
  • Shout if you need any advice or help.
  • Good luck playing COD without a left stick.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Press F to pay respects to Dante's analogue stick.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!