The Paleo thread of keeping fit and looking healthy - or the other way around
  • Also, if you need food and water to live, you're a goddamn pussy.

http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/breatharianism.html
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    They're the only people that could make a go of it.  I'm trying this breatharyan approach, can't do any harm.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    google wrote:
    I will definitely add some of the websites/tips/links to the front page once I get some time later on today. I think I've plateaued with Paleo. My weightless has come down pretty drastically and now it's time to start adding in my fitness work. I'm going to hunt around for some local bootcamp/circuit training classes that I can attend after work, but failing that, I'll maybe hit the local running track and mix up 100M and 400M runs with differing body weight routines. I have a pull up bar at home for which I can easily throw up 30-40 chin ups so I'll use that, drive to the track, do my mix of sprint/distance/weight work and then eat nuts. YEAH?
    Fuck all that noise, just do Starting Strength and sprints for conditioning. Consistency and progression > unfocused variety.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Gonzo wrote:
    whoever created that site should be dumped in the middle of the sahara

Angelfire are always the best of the 90s web. I don't even have to look.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I suppose this is health related; I woke up in the middle of the night with severe nausea but never actually got to hurling which was a pain.  I never get sick (well almost never) and am feeling poorly this afternoon having barely slept.  Not sure where I'm going with this, but not used to this malaise business so having a solid complain about it.
  • Inhale some sunlight for breakfast, problem solved.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Might do if I ate breakfast, TURTLE YOU'RE NOT HELPING
  • Eat breakfast, posthumously obviously
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Paleo book arrived this morning. I'll start reading it after my poached egg.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Hulka_T wrote:
    Eat breakfast, posthumously obviously
    Full English... from beyond the grave!
  • I had eggs for breakfast and am about to have a protein shake. Like I did yesterday...and the day before....and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......and the day before that......hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Never gets old though, for some reason. I always look forward to my eggs.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Piri piri sprinkling on them today. Actually not that bad.
  • Guys this thread is bad and it makes me feel bad.

But I also eat a ton of crap and weigh fuck all ololo.

Glory in my early days, heart attack by 35. SCORE.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Better get moving on that glory then.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Actually, on that "i'm young and still had a heart attack lol beat that cunt" business what does that generally come about from? Latent heart conditions? Is it possible to be too fit?

I'm thinking on the high profile football player pitch collapses in particular.
  • Skerret wrote:

Hush you. Thing is I don't like dull stuff and working out is dull. I don't want size, or massive muscles, just some definition and stamina and to not be hideous later in life. I used to play squash but my regular partner aborted and I am trying to convince someone else to play. I used to love that shit, sweat like a pig, feel shite for half a day and then reign like a god amonst lazy men at work.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Hush you. Thing is I don't like dull stuff and working out is dull. I don't want size, or massive muscles, just some definition and stamina and to not be hideous later in life. I used to play squash but my regular partner aborted and I am trying to convince someone else to play. I used to love that shit, sweat like a pig, feel shite for half a day and then reign like a god amonst lazy men at work.
    I don't particularly want those things either, they just kind of happen doing this strength thing and it's nice when they do.
  • I like being small though, I hiss at your work out routine.
  • I want men in gym locker rooms to wanna pound me.
  • ...and then I stroll out, all "See-ya boyz!!! ^_^"
  • WIgglin' dem hips I hope, they love that whilst desperately trying to grasp their roidpeens and crying when their crazy muscle bulk stops them just and inch shy ;_;
  • Cock-teasing and talc. Two things that never fail to make my week.
  • Do they make your whole week ho ho.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Sardines on whole week.
  • No puns, please, fitness is serias stuff.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Fruity Rudy!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    tumblr_l28mvzrJvH1qaijm8o1_500.jpg

Rudy taught me how to be body conscious and not dress like no goddamn pimp queen.

Everyone had to be taught not to do that last one, right?
  • That guy really annoys me 

• Would also like to stick a long, sharp spike into this guys sweaty fuck, too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!