Movie Record 2024 Edition
‹ Previous123456713
  • 259959.jpg

Here we are again!

Another year of (hopefully) excellent movies. 
    We can all look forward to seeing what will be the big box office draw for this year (Dune 2!!!), what will be that sleeper hit we didn't see coming, and will the streaming platforms continue to produce mostly forgettable bland trash.
    And finally, what will be this year's Barbenheimer? God knows the studios will be trying their hardest to make it happen again.

As ever, use this thread to record you watchings, write as much or as little as you'd like about the movie and give it a rating.
    I suggest using one post to keep a big list of everything you've watched as a nice big dollop to look at when the year ends.

Happy viewing!
  • 1. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
    What an absolute classic! I wish they still made movies like this. A thriller not in any rush but also not slowly paced and just chock full of fantastic performances. Rebecca De Mornay was so much fun to watch.
    [9]

2. Only The Animals
    French multistory thriller where it all slowly comes together. I quite enjoyed this but, for once, I actually think it could have been a bit longer to let some sections breathe more. Plus some of the acting felt like the characters knew they were in a thriller.
    [6]

3. Renfield
    Quite fun action horror comedy. Made me laugh a few times and the action is mostly well done. Just a shame the filmmaking lacks anything you could call style. It's the modern basic filmmaking style but it just means absolutely nothing sticks in your memory. Plus the weird ADR at times showed it was retooled at some point.
    [5]

4. Sisu
    I know some people like this but I really, really didn't. I thought it was very poorly shot, looking like a bland straight to streaming glossy mess. I thought the action was, mostly, terribly staged and filmed and with too many sequences relying on "if the camera can't see it then it's not happening" stuff. Seriously, they're in a convoy, how do you not see stuff happening in the car in front. I don't understand why the Nazi's spoke English. Or why anyone really spoke at all, it never added anything worthwhile. And final nit-pick is that it starts by saying 'Sisu' can't be translated and then proceeds to translate it. I know they likely meant "directly translated into a single word" but still that was stupid. The mine sequence was good though.
    [3]

5. Living
    I connected very strongly with this film. Possibly partly due to my gran passing away recently but even apart from that it's a beautifully told version of a film story that you kind of know where it will go. The acting is brilliant, the score is stunning and it's just beautiful to look at. I hope the focus puller won some focus pulling awards.
    [9]

6. Hot Potato: The Story of The Wiggles
    People seem to love this but I thought it was a bit shit. I think they have a great story to tell of how they grew to be one of the biggest brands in the world but this doco doesn't know how to tell a story and so you get bits of the interesting stuff but it all becomes a hodge-podge as it goes from one element to the next with no real flow. Also don't show me 9/11 footage in a Wiggles doco tyvm.
    [4]

7. Melody Time
    Watching old Disney to listen to the Disneyversity podcast. This is back when they were doing short film anthology releases. The budgets are obviously a lot lower than their main releases and so the animation quality varies but there's some great stuff in here. The half live action samba sequence is amazing, I'm guessing they're using the same tech as in Mary Poppins for it. The final short is absolutely wild though. Insanely racist and sexist throughout with an old west fireside folk story. Definitely earns the disclaimer that does. 
    [6]

8. Child's Play
    Never seen any Childs Play stuff, I remember being scared of the VHS box as a kid and so maybe that stopped me. It's an interesting one. I like how serious the film is shot for such a silly concept. I also think that without Brad Dourif giving 110% on the voice acting it wouldn't land as well as it does. Pretty sure they put that kid actor in some situations that were likely not completely safe either. Can't go wrong at 80ish minutes either
    [6]
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Taking part this year. Placeholder!

https://boxd.it/4RmDi/detail
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Placeholder. Let’s actually watch more new movies.

1. The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009) - Tony Scott doing peak Tony Scott in this decent remake of the 70’s original. Denzel is on fine form as usual with a solid supporting cast, with the only weak point being Travolta who went to the Al Pacino school of ham here. [7]

2. Saltburn - Keoghan will get all the plaudits I’m sure, but the whole cast were great in this and deserve recognition. I’d say the film doesn’t really live up to the performances, the knowing nods to privilege a bit too simple, and the moments that are meant to shock come across as a bit immature, but the premise of obsession holds up overall and a great homage to that scene from Love Actually at the end elevates it to a [7]

3. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief - young lad is son of a Greek god and goes on a convoluted discovery/origin story to find the lightning bolt of Zeus. It’s all very average with Columbus (director) falling into the trap of having some decent CGI replace a boring plot. As for CGI, there is some good stuff here with the Medusa head being a highlight, especially as this was relatively early days of the tech. But, all that being said, this is not a good film but its not bad so it gets a [5]

4. The Black Hole - I vaguely remember this as a kid, and how creepy it all felt, like a haunted house in space. But I must have enjoyed it as my mom bought me two of the robot toys for Christmas one year (Vincent and Maximilian). Watching it now, it’s bad, really bad. The acting is terrible, the special effects, even for the time, are woeful and even the sets look cheap. I’m guessing a Disney exec said “remake Star Wars for us, but you have $50,000”. Oh and a special mention to the music, which is also bad, the composer could be great, but the director had clearly watched Star Wars and said every time there is a shoot out give it a really dramatic score, just like that scene where Luke and Leia swing across the bridge, but they do it for every scene. [2] - one for each of the toys I got out of it being made.

5. The Creator - all style over substance I think everyone here has said it all, though I didn’t hate it as much as some here. Edwards needs to stick to direction and let someone else write the screenplay as he doesn’t really have a clue about story [4]

6. I Think We’re Alone Now - wonderful little indie film about a man going about his business after the end of the world. Very grounded and great performances. Only let down by the third act that wasn’t needed [7]

7. The Marvels - Enjoyed seeing Ms. Marvel back again. There’s a lot to like here with the usual solid action, enjoyable characters, for the most part. What lets a lot of these latter Marvel films down is the script, they just can’t seem to nail the pacing or plot. Felt like and RPG side fetch quest for most of it. The core concept of the Marvels also wasn’t capitalised on nearly enough, after the training montage on the ship, I expected a more inventive use of those abilities, but they just seemed to go nowhere. And the baddie was just a bit nothing really. Is it as bad as Eternals? Absolutely not, but it’s filler Marvel and I was hoping for more. Good post-credits scene though. [7]

8. John Carter of Mars I know it should be a less than average film and I know it was a flop when it released but there is something so perfectly executed about this film that it makes me think of those films like The Time Machine and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea when I was a kid. They nailed the feeling of adventure. It didn’t need a massive back story, we know all we need to know about Carter in a few flashbacks. I just think it’s the perfect Sunday afternoon movie. Even though I watched it on a Tuesday night. [8]

• 2023:
    60 movies watched
    Average score given = 6.72 (after a retrospective [8] for Mirror)
    Fave new new film: Inside the Yellow Cocoon Shell
    Fave new old film: Aftersun
    - (late 2022 release in UK, so not that old.  Could replace with Burning or A Brighter Summer Day)
    Fave old old film: Infernal Affairs

2024:

1. Morbius - 19 Jan
    What a great start to 2024! So is this as shit as they say?! Yes. It most definitely is. Doesn’t start off too bad. But keeps just getting worse and worse. Bad script, bad acting, full of utter stupid, and utterly pointless.
    [3]

2. The Boy and the Heron - 25 Jan
    As lovely to look at and watch as always, these Ghibli/Miyazaki movies.  After missing two showings, I was so pleased to have found a convenient time to watch it for free (sort of).  However, I found it a bit lacking - it didn't feel magical or emotive enough for me.  The story and narrative also felt disjointed and a bit scattergun.  That's not to say it's bad, just that I was expecting more given all the hype.  Certianly no Spirited Away.  Glad I managed to watch it on the big screen, though.
    [7]

3. I Wish - 1 Feb
    A boy tries different ways to get his divorced parents back together and his family, including his younger brother who is living with the other parent, living together again.  A charming and affecting story told through mostly the eyes of the two young boys and their friends and friendships.
    [8]

4. Portrait of a Lady on Fire - 3 Feb
    A tragic tale of love and the cruelties of society, one in which women are repressed.  The two central performances are nothing short of amazing and the tone of the entire film is pitch perfect.
    [9]

5. All of us Strangers - 10 Feb
    Utterly devastating and heartbreaking. Hits you right in the feels. Three attempts to watch this and I finally made it. Worth the effort.
    [9]

6. Joint Security Area - 17 Feb
    One of Park Chan-wook's earlier films, a surprsingly emotional mystery-drama about the interaction between North and South Korean border guards.  Told through a mixture of present day investigation and interviews and flashbacks of the past events slowly revealing the truth.  Recommended.
    [8]

7. Nobody Knows - 18 Feb
    Based on a true story / real-life events, Koreeda tells the tale of four siblings having to live by themselves in poverty in a suburb of Tokyo while the world remains oblivious to their suffering (for various reasons).  Having children of my own, I just couldn't watch this without being an absolute mess.  Shocking that this sort of thing actually happens in a lot of places all over the world but you wouldn't imagine it in Tokyo.
    The child lead was fantastic, and at 13/14 he deservedly became the youngest winner of the Best Actor award in the history of the Cannes Film Festival.  
    [8]

8. Still Walking - 23 Feb
    A family drama set during an annual reunion to commemorate the death of one of the family members. Very reminiscent of Ozu is all I can say. Fans of Tokyo Story and other Ozu greats should definitely give this a watch.
    [9]
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • My list.

1. Sisu
    It's the tail end of WW2 and the Nazis are retreating across Finland, leaving scorched earth in their wake. In the bleak landscape of Lapland, a gold miner and ex-soldier nicknamed 'The Immortal' by the Russians who faced him in the winter war and lost an estimated 300 troops to this one man, strikes the motherlode. The miner meets the Nazis, all drunk on war and defeat, and they try to take his gold. Mayhem ensues. Like a cross between Tarantino and Looney Tunes, Nazis are dispatched with gleeful ultraviolence as bodies explode, heads roll and the remnants of a company of Nazis find that The Immortal is well named and very, very good at killing. Pure unadulterated nonsense in a tight 91 minutes, it's the kind of manic action movie that is very rarely made these days. 8

2. Leave the World Behind
    Was quite looking forward to this - an apocalypse film with three amazing actors in it? Yes please. Unfortunately, as is so often the case with Netflix exclusive films, this is an overlong and profoundly mediocre experience. The performances are decent enough, but the dialogue veers from unconvincing to terrible at times (Julia Roberts opening monologue is awful shite) and there's so many instances of the characters acting in ways that make no sense that the whole film quickly collapses in on itself. There's some decent ideas and some unnerving sequences, but they feel disjointed and not as profound as the film thinks they are. I'm sure there's some grand metaphor intended here, but I didn't really care enough to think it through. Knock at the Cabin did this much better and it was a bit shit. A massive wasted opportunity. 4

3. Barbie
    Not as good as I'd hoped, but not as bad as I feared. Both leads are superb and the film leans so enthusiastically into the weirdness of the whole concept that it's hard not to have fun watching if you just let it happen. It's a lot stranger than I expected and despite the obviously intentional mixture of clever jokes for the adults about the patriarchy and subtle as a bag of exploding hammers jokes for the tweens about the patriarchy, it mostly lands all of them through pure enthusiasm. 7

4. No Hard Feelings
    An odd one this - it's like 2 different films smashed together into one tonally schizophrenic comedy that makes eyes at being a rom-com but ends up being a hybrid of an indie coming of age story and a 1980s style sex-comedy. It really is all over the place. Although, not to say it's bad - it regularly made me laugh very loudly - plus Jennifer Lawrence has both a real gift for comedy and is absolutely smoking hot throughout this. I mean, goddamn she's gorgeous even when playing a man extremely morally questionable arsehole. She regularly makes herself look completely fucking deranged throughout this film and is the reason to watch more than anything else. 6

5. Whiplash
    JK Simmons is superb in this mediation on what it takes to be best. Such a great film, Miles Teller is brilliant as well and that final gig and the denouement is at once both exhilarating and depressing. 8

6. Renfield
    Hugely disappointing horror comedy that, despite some entertaining fight scenes, never really works either as a horror or a comedy. Nic Cage is excruciatingly bad as Dracula, not so much crossing the line into OTT campness as nuking it from orbit. Any goodwill that some inventive action carnage and great practical makeup effects generate is squandered by awful digital gore and dreadful direction. Pretty poor stuff which could have been so much better. 4

7. Get Shorty
    A reminder that John Travolta used to be a very watchable screen presence in this funny, smart and breezy satire of Hollywood as a racket. What a cast as well - Gene Hackman, Rene Russo, James Gandolfini, Danny Devito all look like they're having a grand old time. 8
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Ah, time to start again.

Clueless
    Starting the year strong with the OG of classical literature meets high school romcoms. Alicia Silverstone is iconic, with decent support from a young Brittany Murphy.

The Misfits
    Bog-average heist thriller with Brosnan phoning it in. Typical straight-to-streaming B-movie.

Silver
    Shit teen movie about kids who can get into each other’s dreams. Pretty irredeemably bad. Do not watch.

The Beanie Bubble
    I didn’t think I needed another ‘making of a US company’ nostalgia biopic, but this was a good one. Galafianakis has the easy role as megalomaniacal boss, while Banks, Snook and Viswanathan put in the work to portray the women he exploited.

Mafia Mamma
    A one-joke comedy about an American suburban Mum inheriting control of a mafia family outside of Rome. Straightforward dumb fun. Inoffensive.

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
    Surprisingly restrained and dark (literally, not emotionally) for a Harry Potter film. A solid [7] candidate with amazing costume and set work.

Oppenheimer
    The first half hour had me worried - confusing timelines, jump-cuts and hallucinatory stuff - but it settles quickly into a straightforward story afterwards. Very much a heavy-handed tale of MEN DOING IMPORTANT THINGS, but beautifully told with total conviction from all involved. Strong stuff.

The Creator
    Beautifully designed and realised bit of sci-fi that thinks it’s clever but isn’t. America plays the bad guy of the world, attempting genocide against AI/robots in the East. Gorgeous worldbuilding but it’s as dumb as Avatar and features some terribly overwrought performances.

Reminiscence
    Odd little sci-fi flick with Hugh Jackman playing the hard-boiled gumshoe role but mixed up with a climate change flooded cities narrative, something about dirty cops, and a time travel but not time travel conceit about tech that lets you explore people’s memories. Oh, and it’s a love story with a con artist angle. Too many things going on at once. The film is lacking focus. Only Thandie Newton saves it from the filler pile.

The Marvels
    These superhero films just don’t feel super any more. But at least this one has a few laughs, and the leads have real charisma. A solid [7] of a film.

The Outfit
    Nice little slow-burn gangster thriller set in a tailor’s shop in 1950s Chicago. Beautifully played, understated, but not subtle. Nods to all the good clichés. Could easily have been staged as a play instead of a movie though.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    1. The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009) - Tony Scott doing peak Tony Scott in this decent remake of the 70’s original. Denzel is on fine form as usual with a solid supporting cast, with the only weak point being Travolta who went to the Al Pacino school of ham here. [7]
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Kinda ignored movies last year but I’m gonna try to do 50 this year.

1 - Bonnie and Clyde (1967) - No review - 01/01/2024 - ★★★★☆
    2 - Saltburn (2023) - Review - 09/01/2024 - ★★★☆☆
    3 - Shin Godzilla (2016) - Review - 12/01/24 - ★★★★☆
    4 - Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters (2017) - Review - 13/01/24 - ★★★★☆
    5 - Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle (2018) - Review - 20/01/24 - ★★★☆☆
    6 - Teorema (1968) - Review - 25/01/24 - ★★★★☆
    7 - Bloodsport (1988) - Review - 26/01/24 - ★★★★☆
    8 - Godzilla: The Planet Eater (2018) - Review - 27/01/24 - ★★★☆☆
    9 - King Kong (1933) - Review - 03/02/24 - ★★★★★
    10 - The Shop Around the Corner (1940) - Review - 04/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    11 - The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms (1953) - Review - 08/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    12 - The Marvels (2023) - Review - 09/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    13 - Dune: Part One (2021) - Review - 10/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    14 - Casablanca (1942) - Review - 18/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    15 - Them (1954) - Review - 18/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    16 - The Zone of Interest (2023) - Review - 19/02/24 - ★★★★★
    17 - All of Us Strangers (2023) - Review - 19/02/24 - ★★★★★
    18 - Poor Things (2023) - Review - 20/02/24 - ★★★☆☆
    19 - The Taste of Things (2023) - Review - 21/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    20 - The Iron Claw (2023) - Review - 21/02/24 - ★★★★☆
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I think I saw 8 films last year so I'm going to top that in 2024.
  • 1- The Jungle Book

The live action(?) big budget Disney remake. Watched with the kids as a lazy afternoon movie. Rather good fun, looked gorgeous in 4k.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Clueless
    Starting the year strong with the OG of classical literature meets high school romcoms. Alicia Silverstone is iconic, with decent support from a young Brittany Murphy.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    2023 list

01/01 Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid  (r)
    04/01 Oppenheimer (r)
    05/01 John Wick Chapter 4
    06/01 Maestro
    07/01 Leave the World Behind
    08/01 Tom Brown's Schooldays
    09/01 Open Range
    14/01 The Long Road to War (d)
    22/01 Before The Devil Knows Your Dead  (BFI)
    27/01 Wild Strawberries (r)
    30/01 Cries and Whispers (BFI)
    31/01 97% Owned (d)
    09/02 Persona (r)(Cr)
    10/02 VHS Massacre (d)
    11-12/02 Woodlands Dark and Days Bewitched (d)
    12/02 Ban The Sadist Videos (d)
    13/02 The Boondock Saints
    15/02 Dead Man Walking
    17/02 Yojimbo (BFI)
    23/02 Aftersun

* - abandoned 
    (d) - documentary
    (r) - rewatch
    (c) - rewatch with commentary
    (p) - projected/cinema
    (BFI) - streamed on BFI service
    (Cr) - Criterion BluRay
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I still need to update last few films in 2023 thread but think I ended with less than 100 new films last year so that’s the target this time around.

1. Capernaum
    A young boy living in poverty in Beirut sues his parents for neglect. It’s revealed the boy is currently in prison for stabbing someone and the story is then told in flashback, providing insight into his life and how he reached this point. It’s a powerful but bleak and heartbreaking view of the lives of those living undocumented, limiting their options and access to improve their circumstances. The film rests largely on the performance of the young boy and he is incredible, driven by looking after his younger siblings and desperately seeking a better life. It challenges the role and responsibilities of parents in perpetuating the cycle, and how outside agencies could/should effect change. It’s an occasionally difficult but always compelling watch and brilliantly made. [9]
  • The Misfits
    Bog-average heist thriller with Brosnan phoning it in. Typical straight-to-streaming B-movie.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    2. Saltburn - Keoghan will get all the plaudits I’m sure, but the whole cast were great in this and deserve recognition. I’d say the film doesn’t really live up to the performances, the knowing nods to privilege a bit too simple, and the moments that are meant to shock come across as a bit immature, but the premise of obsession holds up overall and a great homage to that scene from Love Actually at the end elevates it to a [7]

Oh - the soundtrack was top notch.
  • I watch too many films to ever keep upto date but again I’ll try…think I originally started this then failed to bloody record anything. But I have hope…

1. Rebel Moon - A Child of Fire

Very much enjoyed that, such a vibrant mix of styles and inspiration from a number of different media. Interesting cast too, some worked some not so much, but I liked it. Very Snyder though.

A good 7/8 out of 10.

aogUJ3.gif

2. Saltburn

Same as everyone else really, outstanding performances from pretty much the entire cast and the cinematography was lovely. The actual film though was…ok. Really didn’t live up to the noise surrounding it. Kinda disappointing considering.

A decent 6 out of 10.

yTMyns.gif

3. The Force Awakens
    4. Rogue One
    5. Rush Hour
    7. Rebel Moon
    8. The Last Jedi
    9. Independence Day
    10. The Last Jedi
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was on BBC today - uninterrupted by ads. :)

Decades since I watched this. What struck me is how breezy it is. It moved along at a great pace - faster than I remember. It's still a splendid film - a pleasing blend of action, comedy, character study and ultimately tragedy in the classical sense. The star quality of the two leads is there for all to see - that first shot of Newman in close up is eye popping.
  • “Who the Hell are those guys?!”

Quality film. Raindrops so good.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    3. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief - young lad is son of a Greek god and goes on a convoluted discovery/origin story to find the lightning bolt of Zeus. It’s all very average with Columbus (director) falling into the trap of having some decent CGI replace a boring plot. As for CGI, there is some good stuff here with the Medusa head being a highlight, especially as this was relatively early days of the tech. But, all that being said, this is not a good film but its not bad so it gets a [5]
  • Silver
    Shit teen movie about kids who can get into each other’s dreams. Pretty irredeemably bad. Do not watch.

The Beanie Bubble
    I didn’t think I needed another ‘making of a US company’ nostalgia biopic, but this was a good one. Galafianakis has the easy role as megalomaniacal boss, while Banks, Snook and Viswanathan put in the work to portray the women he exploited.
  • 1) Saltburn.

Loved this. All the cast were fab and the soundtrack was superb. Really landed the ending too, which I tend to find rare in films like this. In fact, I think the ending lifted it... which, again, I find quite rare for a film.

• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    It did indeed. The sheer reckless joy of it all.  I imagine him getting bored though. What next for him?

That doesn't mean I want a sequel.....definitely not.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Cast and soundtrack were great, the film itself didn't really do it for me, even with the ending.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I thought it was great too. Takes some balls to do that final scene. Literally.
  • Mafia Mamma
    A one-joke comedy about an American suburban Mum inheriting control of a mafia family outside of Rome. Straightforward dumb fun. Inoffensive.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    1. Dream Scenario

Nic Cage. Bald. Still processing.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    The Hunt For Red October

Good enough I suppose. Now on to the next two...
  • Clear and present danger was ok tbf
    PSN - minkymu
  • It’s all downhill from there really.

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
    Surprisingly restrained and dark (literally, not emotionally) for a Harry Potter film. A solid [7] candidate with amazing costume and set work.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    2. Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery

Not quite up there with the brilliant original but compelling and fun-filled easy viewing.
‹ Previous123456713

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!